We are looking for a Cyber Security Engineer / Consultant
to be part of a highly skilled team, responsible to provide sound cyber security solutions on a variety of state of the art technologies and services.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Physics, or similar.
- MSc, or equivalent, in Information Security, Cyber Security, Information Technology, Informatics, or similar areas.
- Fluency in English (verbal and written).
- Experience in security issues around emerging technology platforms – cloud services (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS), big data, mobile device and embedded platforms, blockchain technology etc.
- Knowledge and experience ιn cryptographic protocols, security validation methodologies, machine learning use cases on security concepts.
- Knowledge of network security concepts, both hardware and software, to protect the usability and integrity of network and data.
- Experience in data privacy compliance projects, including assessment, evaluating processes and controls in place for the collection, transmission, usage, storage and protection of personal information.
- Ability to identify security technological alternatives, reach sound conclusions, and make appropriate decisions and recommendations.
- Critical thinking and willingness to be informed about technological developments.
- Ability to work independently, multi-task, and take initiative in a fast-paced team environment.
- PhD in a relevant field would be beneficial.
- Experience in proposal writing for EU and/or national projects.
- Awareness on cyber threat intelligence.
- Experience in design and implementation of security policies, procedures, standards and controls in line with regulation and/or current standards, ISO 27001, NIST, SANS etc.
- Previous experience in a relevant position will be highly appreciated.
- Fuse Eulambia’s innovative research and engineering approaches with latest security standards and protocols.
- Tracking latest innovations and keeping abreast of latest advancements in cyber security technologies.
- Advise and assist in concepts, projects, and issues in the field of cyber security.
- Contribute in proposal writing for EU and national projects.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate, according to qualifications and experience.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality and in compliance to personal data privacy regulatory requirements.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
If you are interested please send you CV and a brief cover letter at info[at]eulambia.com